Wednesday and Thursday June 18 and 19, 2014
Join 100+ of your VC friends to network, take in a Padres game, meet some of the coolest companies in San Diego and hear about the hottest topics in technology, innovation, and venture capital! We will have the entire 4th floor of the historic Western Metal Building filled with VCs, food, and drink!
SDVG’s Venture Summit is the largest annual gathering of VCs outside of Silicon Valley.
In 24 hours you can:
- Meet more than 50 of the most COOL and interesting companies in San Diego
- Catch a ballgame and have a beer with over 100 of your VC colleagues
- Hear from your choice of 10 fascinating speakers on technology and finance
- Meet some of the best entrepreneurs in San Diego
- Pre-Summit VC-Only Ballgame at Petco Park – Wed June 18 5:30 p.m.
We will have the entire 2nd floor of the historic Western Metals Building filled with VCs, food, and drink.
- Venture Summit at Marriott Marina Hotel – Thurs June 19 7:30 a.m. – Noon
30 COOL Companies on display
9 “HOT Topic” speakers to choose from
Over 700 attendees
- Daniel Obodovski, “The Silent Intelligence: The Internet of Things”
- Dr. Ron Reedy, CTO & Founder, Peregrine Semiconductor, ”The End of Moore’s Law”
- Greg Lucier, Chairman, Sanford-Burnham Medical Research Institute (SBMRI) “Knowing Yourself, Will Change You”
- Soraya Darabi, Co-Founder, Zady.com “The Entrepreneur in All of Us”
- Chris Berka, CEO and Co-Founder, Advanced Brain Monitoring “Measuring the Mind”
- Larry Smarr, Director, Qualcomm Institute, “The Quantified Self”
- Brock Pierce, Vice Chairman, Affinity Media “You Want to Pay Me with WHAT?”
- Mark Mills, Senior Fellow of the Manhattan Institute, “The Next Technology Revolution”
- Tim Draper, Founder, Draper Fisher Jurvetson, “Live Via Skype”
There is even more available through our partners at CONNECT, StartUP San Diego, CyberTech:
- Tues, June 17 is SAMFest at the new iHive from CyberTech
- Wed, June 18 is Demo Day from CONNECT
- Thursday, June 19 after Venture Summit is the Party in the Park as part of San Diego Startup Week
Venture Summit is sponsored by:
Cooley, DLA Piper, EY, Comerica Bank