Connect Refund Policy Statement
Ticket Refund Policy
- All event ticket sales are final.
- Refunds will not be given for dissatisfaction with any event, as opinions are subjective.
- Event ticket purchases are non-transferable.
When an event cancels, we will always send you a notice via email with the applicable terms and options. As terms and conditions may vary by event or over time, the specific terms and options available to you will be clearly explained in this email notice. So, first and foremost, please look for (and look to) this email notice. This webpage explains our general policy and approach.
Membership Cancellation Policy
All of our membership options include a 100% money-back guarantee. Membership cancellations received within 30 days of registration may be eligible to receive a full refund. Cancellations received after the stated deadline will not be eligible for a refund.
If within 30 days of purchase you decide not to continue to be a member, you may request a full refund. To obtain a refund, you will have to contact us, include the company name, email address, and name on file for the account you wish to cancel. At that time, we will cancel your membership and refund any one-time payment made.
Cancellations will be accepted via phone or e-mail, and must be received by the stated cancellation deadline. In addition:
- All refund requests must be made by the member or credit card holder.
- Refund requests must include the name of the member and transaction number.
- Refunds will be credited back to the original credit card used for payment.
- All benefits, website access, event access, ticket discounts, and incentives received by the participant must be cancelled/returned to Connect.
Connect members can request their membership information by contacting us via mail, phone, or e-mail (information at the bottom of this page). You can have factual inaccuracies in this information corrected by contacting us via mail, phone, or e-mail (information at the bottom of this page).
9605 Scranton Road
San Diego, CA 92121