Online Registration is now CLOSED, but we welcome walk-ins! Tickets are available at the door.
Investors are starting to value the talent here. We need to stop the migration north, integrate our best, and help them flourish with our local entrepreneurs. How do we spin more technology out of the labs? Come hear how.
*Special bonus – come see two pitches from recent grads with cool companies!*
Did you know?
* UCSD was just named the 8th best public university nationwide.
* USD was number 14 for engineering programs.
* Point Loma Nazarene was number 16 for best college in all of the West.
* The Rady School ranked 1st in the nation in intellectual capital by Bloomberg.
* In the last decade, SDSU has attracted more than $1.5 billion in grants.
With Leo Spiegel, Managing Partner at Mission Ventures and Navrina Singh, Director of Product Management at Qualcomm, Brad Chisum of Lumedyne Technologies Incorporated, and Alexander Finch of SEDS@UCSD.
Wednesday, May 27, 2015
7:00 a.m. ~ Hyatt La Jolla