What is Five•Ten•Thirty?
Simply put: What we do today, will make an impact five, ten, thirty years out.
• Community: Let’s do the work now, to create the world we want in the future.
• Company: Let’s create the culture and business that makes us best-in-class.
• Personal: Let’s stay on the front end of the learning curve, so we can be our personal best and pay it forward.
Date: Thursday. April 28th, 2022
11:30 am – 02:00 pm: Arrive to set up booth
02:30 pm – 04:00 pm: Private Cool Co’s Crowd and CEO Crowd convene. Your booth will be open.
04:00 pm – 08:00 pm: Public arrives. Company Employees arrive. Let’s have some fun!
08:00 pm – Finale: Fireworks!
08:00 pm – 09:30 pm: Booth Breakdown
Together We Are Better:
Our thesis is that we help each individual company by showing off our innovation economy as a collective.
Talent comes to the region because (a) we do cool sh#t; and (b) because of the breadth and depth of our collective companies. Life Sci, Tech, Defense… we do it all.
Help us create energy, draw people, extend our reach outside of San Diego – create buzz – and we all win!
What Can You Do To Help:
- Help us with Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. We want to elevate diversity within the entirety of our innovation sector.
- Show your employees you care. Invite the whole team. Wear your team colors. Your company is awesome – show up in numbers!
- Media Kit Page: We want you to shout this from the rooftops. We want talent to flock here. Spread the word #FIVETENTHIRTY
- Know of any other companies you think should be showing off their stuff? Let us know – shoot us an email to email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
FAQ - Drink Tickets
What is the importance of the drink tickets? Is this to hand out to people? For our own attendees?
Depending on what people order, it’s somewhere between $11 for a domestic beer, to $18 for a craft beer, cocktail etc. It’s basically like being at a Padre game in terms of pricing. The tickets are for your team or to hand out as you wish.
FAQ - Sponsor Tiers
What’s the difference between the innovation, culture, etc breakdown for the lower sponsor tiers?
The main difference between the lower tiers is the placement and amount of brand recognition your company will receive, as well as F&B, General Admission tickets, and VIP Access tickets included.
FAQ - # of Opportunities
What does “# of opportunities” mean?
We have a limited number of sponsor opportunities. This is the number of opportunities remaining for sponsorship.
FAQ - Friar Funds
What are Friar Funds?
Friar Funds are for your team to purchase food and beverage while they are in the park.
FAQ - Price of Attendance
How much will you be charging people to attend?
We are selling tickets at various prices. In general – service providers are $125 each. But we’re looking to bring in innovation economy workers for $40 each – so it’s very affordable for the tech community, while keeping the number of service providers limited so we have the right audience there!
What are you waiting for?
Interested in Exhibiting?
Five•Ten•Thirty Main Page
Fill Out Our Form
2022 Five•Ten•Thirty Title Sponsors
2022 Five•Ten•Thirty Innovation Sponsors
2022 Five•Ten•Thirty Community Sponsors
There is so much that we are capable of when we all work together.