Why Join CONNECT?
- Benchmark your company with other innovation companies through CONNECT Roundtables that cover a wide spectrum of your key management team: CEO, Finance, Operations, Chief Software Architect, HR, and Logistics.
- Participate in the SME CONNECT Salary Survey series and discover best practices for growth companies that extend beyond direct compensation.
- Showcase your company to over 600 innovation executives at the CONNECT with CONNECT events.
- Join companies like QUALCOMM, SONY, Pfizer, Entropic, Cymer and others that have leveraged new product launches with the Most Innovative Product (MIP) Awards.
- Join our Member-to-Member discount program to promote your product/service to the regional innovation economy.
- Send your executives to Timely Topics, the easiest way to make sure your executives speak the language of the innovation economy.
- Experience first-hand the very latest in the scientific community by attending Frontiers in Science and Technology.
- Send your executives to discover ‘new’ business basics through the CONNECT Frameworks Workshops (Leasing, Alternative Financing, Mergers & Acquisitions, IP Protection).
- Attend the MIT Forum—Learn directly from CEOs and experience MBA-level education.
- Advocate on behalf of the regional Innovation economy. Support policy efforts that directly affect your business.
- Take advantage of CONNECT Perks—CONNECT endorsed products that save you money: UPS, Herman Miller and Dell many more to come.
- Participate in our nearsourcing initiative. Find lower cost suppliers locally or become a new supplier to the regional innovation economy.
- Take advantage of priority attendance and member discounts to over 300 CONNECT affiliated events a year.
- Take advantage of member-to-member discounts offered exclusively for members of CONNECT.
CONTACT – Ginny Merrifield, Vice President of Business Development & Strategic Partnerships at 858.964.1300