The San Diego Innovation Assets Guide, published by CONNECT, San Diego’s technology and life sciences accelerator, is a compilation of the richness of the innovation assets of San Diego’s innovation economy. The Guide showcases the depth and breadth of the region’s assets.
• 150+ locally developed innovative new products launched in the past year;
• 80+ local research institutes and organizations;
• 500+ research scientists in San Diego who bring $1 million or more in research grant awards to the region’s research universities and institutes each year;
• Listings of: 70+ venture capital investment entities with a local presence (partner); 5 local angel investment organizations; 15+ incubators, accelerators and co-working environments in San Diego; 20+ local trade organizations directly supporting San Diego’s innovation economy; 40+ STEM education programs in the San Diego region and links to additional resources;
• Cluster maps of companies comprising San Diego’s technology clusters;
• 6,000 nearsourcing companies in the region.
The San Diego Innovation Assets Guide highlights San Diego as a leader in innovation with world class research, leadership, product development and management talent. The Report serves as a resource for entrepreneurs, policymakers, trade organizations, research institutions and investors interested in learning more about the wide array of assets that support and drive San Diego’s thriving innovation economy.
Senior Director, Springboard Program & Innovation Research
Phone: (858) 964-1308